Monday, January 2, 2012

Brand New Year




Finally , it came to 2012
Brand new year , Brand new me , Brand new BLOG
Yea i changed my background and header .
Actually i wanna post about the outing to penang with Babe ErEr and KL trip with family
Unfortunally i haven't get those photos from ErEr so i decided to blog about new year first
I bet you guys got heard someone said 2012 is the last year right ?
#Ohno I don't wanna die so early LOL
Okay i hope it's just a rumors .

Let's talk about 2012
I get a job . I wanna earn alosta money
Many people asked , why need so much money
Yea , the first reason is concert
As i told you before , i wanna attend Super Junior Concert
I wanna rock the stadium with my sapphire blue lightstick !
OMO Fangirl-ing sorry

Second , i wanna buy a camera . Okay i no need those DSLR
I just need a pretty and usable camera .

Nowwww i'm very serious
I'm learning how to read and write in hangul (korean)
Before i start learning , i can speak some simple korean but i can't even read and write
Tadahhhhh i bought a book in popular
I wanna learn so that i can communicate with korean muahaha

I hope to travel to Taiwan and Korea seriously
When i told my mum , she'll said "Go with your money"
So i wanna earn alotsa money so i can travel
Ughhh , i wanna go Korea badly !!!!

Yey gonna go singapore with ErEr tomorrow
Gonna blog when i come back ya bye :)

No comments: