Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holla♥

7/12/11

Annyeonghaseyo , hehe my blog already full with dust .
I'm lazy to update my blog right after spm , so sorry :C
I'm not a good blogger :(((
Yup as i said i'll update my graduate post now

We went to school to take some certificates
We're officially graduated !
Lemme show you some photos on the day


After school , we went to summer to have our lunch
With betties + sweetheart ErEr , Raymond and WoeiYang



14/12/11

Today my lightstick arrived :)
Sapphire blue lightstick , i'm going to rock during ss4 !
One of it own by JoAnn :D



 18/12/11

I dyed my hair in my cousin's shop :)
But actually i bought Liese ash brown but i did some reviews in internet
Many of them said after using it , your hair will become dry
So , i decided to dye my hair in hair salon
........................................
...............................
..................
............
.......
.....
....
..
.
Tadaaa , now my hair look like this
Ash colour

A suffer-from-pain face



23/12/11

Genting post
I didn't wear lens so my face look like zombie LOL
make-up-free in the morning


I bring my baby album
Hehe actually i brought it to exchange with someone


 My hair look yellow here -.-


 
Then i watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 with my brother in the genting cinema
I love Theodore :DD
Wondering Theodore is who ?
Go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 :)

 
Watched 'FREEZE'
A blue sappire stage , SUPER PRETTY
I'm imagine my lovely boys standing on da stage muahaha
We can't take photos during the perfomance so sorry
The magic show was awesome !!! It impressed me so much

 
 Next day , I had my coffee in starbucks
I'm a starbucks's fans that live in MOCHA WORLD haha
But that day i ordered a
hot Greentea Latte
Ohnoooo , i will not order it anymore , not my cup of tea

Annyeong Genting :D

Then we went to MidValley Mall at KL




Goodbye ryeowookie and
Holla evil Kyuhyunnie

Sometwo put us aeroplane so my christmas eve cancelled :(


25/12/11

It's Christmas dayyy .What a wonderful day right ?:)
Santa you're the one !
I went to QueensbayMall with cousin sister and aunt
Forever21 is always my first stop haha
Bought some stuffs that day . Happy day

Ontheway

Pearl milk Tea agin haha -.-


The Christmas decoration :)

Went home after fetched my cousin sister and brother from airport
Arrived about 1am :)))) It's myyyyyyyy day

No comments: