Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thousand years ago

Yeah i gonna post about the outing a thousand years before hahaha

I forgot the date -.-
I went KL , Malacca and Genting AGAIN with my family
My dad's friend invited us to the wedding lunch at Malacca so we went there
We arrived at KL for shopping first .
We stayed at there one night .
Then went to Malacca on the next day then stayed at Genting .


I bring along this :D

Meet Teuki and Minnie in front Sungei Wang :P


Christmas decoration at fahrenheit 88

Pavillion


 Having starbucks again :) Mocha Ice Blended's fans


Had dinner at food republic (Kimchi soup is always my love)

Blurrrrr Going to dinner



27.12.11
ErEr celebrated my birthday with me at penang
Just a simple outing actually haha
We went to Queensbay Mall then followed the signboard to Gurney Plaza
We almost went wrong direction -.-

Arghh i'm so in love with the zebra shirt
Yea , i love zebra Marty :)
But it's too expensive so i decided to buy it when i got money kekeke






Okay just a simple post so sorry :P
Gonna blog Singapore Trip soon . Stay tunned :D

No comments: