Monday, June 6, 2011

Shopping♥

My holidays were pass as fast as a leopard (leopard i think lol)
My english was poor *blushhh*
Hmmm...Lets talk about shopping
I think most of the girls love shopping even boys too
My friends around me were comment like
Ewww sp is a poor shopping city (Even not a city i think -.-)
Even all of them love town because there have many shopping centre
We love town like KL or Penang
So we often went to Penang for a shopping or something else i think ;D

Okay Okay back to the topic
I went to Gurney shopping mall yesterday
Awwwww so sad because there din't have Step
I wonder the shop have sell my dream shoes
okay nevermine i'll find it at other mall and i had bought something also

Gurney had organised a eyewear fashion show
Hohoho ErEr's dream
The models were pretty and tall I wish i'll become that heigh too dreaming ==


 On the way
Bring Vivi Magazines so that i'll know what should i buy haha


I love this
Matcha Green Tea flavor

End of the post

No comments: