Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fashionable♥

Helllloo world
I'm bored so i gonna make a post again lol
School gonna reopen soon i'm sooo sad
Really scared to face my results  -.-
God bless me pleaseee
And all my friends and even readers also bless me ;(
And
My homeworks and projects din't touch yet *blush*
Oh my god !!!
God help me again pleasee

Hmm throw away those unhappy things first
and let me show you 2 photos



Yey yey yey they are Korean famous group-snsd
Hmmm i think i'm their lil fans too keke
They are fashionable right? *knock head x100*
Casual look but cool
I love their outfit much espeacially Yoona (first row third one)
I wish i have a rich daddy and can buy many pretty outfits
Outfit outfit oufit wait for me ;D

Okay i just wanna share some fashionable girls to friends and readers

No comments: