Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yey yey♥

Everybody put your hands in the air~
Yeah yeah yeah !

Finally we're free for 2 weeks
My 2 weeks holidays
Let mama hug you ;D
LOL
Imma so excited for the next 2 weeks
Hmmm let me arrange my schedule
First imma going to Genting Highland with my lovely one
Family of course ;)
I love the weather there !

Second we're going to sin min's house for a gathering
With my babe friends =)
And going to catch a movie !

Third I think imma going to Penang for a shopping
Girls love shopping right ?-.- Haha

After that i have a primary school party at my ex-classmate house
Awww ! I miss you all
Gonna take more and more photos =)

Next Neeta said we'll have some meeting at starbucks
Oh yea !
Coffee is ma love =D

Then i'll close myself at ma house
I've lots of things need to do
I'll read my novel (waiting for my cousin's borrow about 15 books ?)-.-
I'll watch my drama (many dramas are waiting for me)
And i would like to clean my room




My sweet xiao shen bought me a fragrance at US
Awww ! sooo sweet !
I'm waiting for it 
Thank you

No comments: