Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holidays

Finally my school holidays start !
Cheer for me please *claps claps*
Weather was too hot this month but now was okay
LMAO the weather

Suitable with my Fahrenheit's song
*Super hot 感谢每个人都在煽风点火*
*Baby it's too hot*

And my father decided to have our holidays at Genting
Claps for my father's decision and yey i no need to tuition

Actually we're going to Kl too
And I was dreaming to meet Chukei there lol slap me please -.-
I though we're going to Kl and i'll see my lovely SJ-M too
But at the end the Kl trip was cancelled wtf

I'll start my holidays tomorrow
So bye guys


Oh ya ! I get my fragrance yesterday !
It was my dream fragrance !
Smell too sweet and totally in love with it's scent last year at Hong Kong
And finally my xiao shen bought it for me ;D
Yey yey yey
Lancome Tresor In Love small and cute xD

Focus on it and ignore my kiam pa face please lol


Happy Holidays to all my friends
Am i sweet ? haha
Play it sweet =D

No comments: