Saturday, January 12, 2013

Obsessed with Skin Care & Make Up Products



















#was a time of me#

I'm so into skincare and make up stuffs nowadays #girlsbeinggirls# especially Korean Brands
My aunt often travels to Korea due to her job and i will ask her to help me buy every time she travel
The korean brands that i love the most is Etude House
I still remember when i was a form 5 student , my face have a lots of break outs because i slept very late every night and didn't drink much water
I did many reviews on the web and i found Etude house - AC Clinic series
I tried my luck and it works !!!
My face became much better although it's not consider as flawless skin
I always wanted a flawless skin so i keep search for those products

Since i was too boring , i decided to do some reviews of my stuffs



My day routine
Cleanser - Baking powder from ETUDE HOUSE (Rate 5/5)
It is very nice to use as i no need to use make up remover can straight wash my face with this because it can  remove those bb cream and concealer (suitable for lazy people like me)
Removed clogs , reduce blackheads

Toner - Moisturising Lotion from HADA LABO (Rate 4/5)
I feel very refreshing after apply it . Use Bb cream after it and my face won't become oily easily

BB Cream - from ETUDE HOUSE (Rate 4/5)
The colour almost similar with my skin colour . What i don't like is i feel sticky after apply it if without the powder

Concealer - from SILKYGIRL (Rate 3/5)
Cover my acne scars naturally but not perfectly . I pick it because it's affordable and i didn't pay much attention on the concealer part

Powder - Dream On powder from ETUDE HOUSE (Rate 5/5)
A very good product as it can let my face free of oil and this is my 3rd box

Sunblock - from SUNPLAY (4/5)
Non-sticky products but i didn't see the whitening effect on me . It smells very good if compare with 'banana boat' (Just my opinion)



My night routine 
Cleanser-Baking Powder from ETUDE HOUSE (Rate 5/5)
(same as above)

Toner - Essentials series from ARTISTRY AMWAY (Rate 4/5)
Shake it before use . It can remove dusts and clogs from our face and i can see my face is more clean after apply it on a cotton pad and wipe my face

Moisturisers - Essentials series from ARTISTRY AMWAY (Rate 3/5)
A bit sticky for me . I don't like it much actually

Blemish Gel - Essentials series from ARTISTRY AMWAY (Rate 4/5)
It considered works on my acne . Btw i haven't found a blemish product that really works


















My Etude house's collections
Dream On powder-Rate 5/5 

Bb cream-Rate 4/5

Baking powder Cleanser-Rate 5/5

Peach flavor Lip gloss-Rate 4/5
I really love the peach scent ! It is soooo sweet for girls

 Boutique Rich Butter Hand & Heel Cream-Rate 4/5
Smells very good and you can feel your hand smoother after use for some time

Clay mask Wonder Powder-Rate 5/5
It is an incredible product ! I can see the changes on my skin . I use it twice a week after the scrub
It minimizes the pores of my face and reduce the scars

Eyelashes-Rate 4/5
I like it so much . It looks natural on my eyes

Code B (eyeshadow)-Rate 4/5
I couldn't give much comment on it since i didn't use it very often because i kinda use eyeshadow

Lucid Darling (eyeliner)-Rate 4/5
I love it very much because it looks very natural everytime i apply it
The cons is it's not a waterproof product

I used to collect perfumes also
My perfume collections
DKNY travel pack (green apple)
DKNY (blossom)
PLAYBOY (play it spicy)

Stuffs that i love soooo much (I state all except those i stated above)
Foundation - from MY BEAUTIFUL DIARY
Lip Balm - from SASA
Sleeping mask - from NARUKO
Eyelashes serum - from LOREAL
Mascara - from DEJA VU
Scrub - from HIMALAYA
Make up remover - from SILKY GIRL
Lip gloss - from MAJOLICA MAJORCA


Although those products are not very pricey and famous but it suits me well 
I feel that not all branded and pricey products are good too
I just don't understand why many people set their mind as PRICEY PRODUCTS ARE BETTER
It's consider as a good product as long as it helps / suits us 

No comments: