Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 First Post

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun I didnt update my blog for a long time already .
I updated it because of request from Felicia Louis XD *Don't too touch ya Baby Fel*
My sem 2 already ended on 7th of Dcember after my final exams
Time flies right ? 
I did enjoyed my university life . It's full of fun , joy , happiness , tears and excitement .
We had lots of events so i gonna blog about some of it
Oh ya , it's gonna be a long long post . Please stay tunned ya

Semester 1

We went to Sunway Pyramid by JY's car
The bunch - Kjy Marco SiowWen Felicia ShuHui and me


Me and Shui celebrated YiThong's birthday on July at Mid Valley
She's one of my best friends 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY :*

I had my first presentation on this semester
My group leader -KaiHuey


I went out with ParisWen and Shui


We went Sushi King at Leisure Mall because of the bonanza hehe
Memories Chua :)

ChaiNi 

JiaYun


We went Port Dickson , celebrated YenTing's birthday , barbeque at the seaside
We did enjoyed cause it's freaking fun you know
My ever first PD's trip . We stayed at Siow Wen's house .


We went Penang and Butterworth for our sembreak holidays also .
We stayed at ChaiNi's house and went to beach on the next day .

Second day 


I went Tree Top walk with my families during the holidays

We went many places together , we had many events
We celebrated JiaYun's birthday at Secret Recipe 
We order Domino Pizza and now we became DP's fans keke 
We went McDonald almost every week lols
I went for steamboat at friend's house

We had our fun lab sessions also
The group - Me , Nisha , ShuiKhoo , Felicia Louis


HAHAHA That's all for my first semester and now i gonna start blogging about my fun fun semester 2
I felt that semester 2 really passed super duper fast and i told jy .
He said that's because of him and i was like LOL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
This semester , all of us became more and more close because we always hang out together , eat together , and having the same class
We're all very busy this sem because we're taking 5 subjects in 3 months time
Assignments , lab reports are all waiting for us . 
Obviously that's the reason my dark eye circle became more and more serious
I knew many new friends and i love my bunch sooo much
ChaiNi , JiaYun , YiThong , Shui , Felicia , WengSim , Kjying , Marco , SiowWen , Yenting
The girls console me whenever i sad cry and disapointed
They gave me support and stand by me every time
I felt so happy and touch to know them
I love you my girls :*

The simple introduction
The girls bunch - Chaini Jiayun Felicia Shui YiThong
We shared secrets , joy , tears , hapiness
We shared information about guys XD *girlsbeinggirls*
We have the same enemies

Chaini-My close girlfriend that have many similarities with me
Jiayun-She's a bit shy before we get closed but now crazy like us
Felicia-A girl that keep worry this worry that but her jokes are damn funny
YiThong-We came from same state and became good friends at here
and lastly
Shui-My roommate , my secondary and primary school friends . We know each other since standard 5 . We used to have pillow talks 


The class bunch - Kjying Marco Siowwen Yenting Shui Felicia
Kjying- A guy that keep promote Amway's products and there's laughters everytime we being together
Marco-A negative thinking guy and he's also our new sisters' member
Siowwen-A hot-tempered girl but she's very fun and she cooked well !
Yenting- A very shy girl that emo-ing everyday in the class but her results is so good


Sem 2 starts ! and i gonna blog about all the memories

We participate in the open day of our uni because we need the swa hours :(

We make fun in the class


We went 1 Utama together although it's so far
We had BBQ Plaza as our lunch then we had pancakes and ice cream during tea time :D

JiaYun

Lunch



We study in Mcd till midnight for our exam and try for the mc cafe teehee
Shui , WengSim , Marco , me


We celebrate Mid-Autumn festival together
We cooked , we played lantern , we had the basketball competition
It's my first time to play basketball hahahha it's so fun


I went fun places with my housemates 



We ordered 'running man tee shirts' together

We went KLCC
YiThong , Shui , Wengsim and me
We watched hotel transylvania
YiThong

44444




WengSim

Shui





We celebrated ChaiNi's birthday at Secret Recipe


I went to Kenanga Wholesale City to buy tickets for Showcase and went to Sg Wang to see Lee Hyun Woo
He went to promote 'To The Beautiful You'
This drama is so nice and he's too cute
I know some new Kpop friends and they're so friendly


We went Genting Highland to celebrate Halloween !!
It's freaking funnnnnn .
We played at outdoor on the next day before we heading back to KL


It's our Malaysian Studies Exhibition Day !!
I was like YARR FINALLY
We prepared quite long time and we're satisfied of our performance
My beloved girls
Jiayun Felicia Shui YiThong me Chaini

Siowwen Yenting
3 bodyguards LOLS 

Bunch in the class

Nisha Aruna the pretty dancers

Beloved gang 

My girls

Kaihuey


I went Mois , Penang with my secondary school's friends after i reach my hometown
It was a great night
Baby Annjoe

Beloved Enen

MeanZhen

Meishan

Sotong

Baby Erer


Me and Erer went Amelie Cafe on the next day then went Gurney Plaza to have some milk tea



I went to Sunway Pyramid for Ice skating .
It was my first time . Hehe i found that i had many ever 'first time'
Then we overnight at Baby CN's boyfie's house


We went to Paradigm Mall and Pavilion after out tests 
It was enjoyable 'eating' day keke
We had our lunch at Watami and dinner at Sushi Zanmai .
We did a lil bit shopping also .


We celebrated Felicia's birthday at 100yen , it's just a simple celebration cause it's around final exams :X

I remembered I broke my leg :(


 I made fanboard to support HyukJae although i had exams on the next day lols


Finally it's the time for Super Asia Showcase !!
I rush there very quickly after i finished my computing's paper .
The showcase start on 8.30pm , but the hall full of people when in the morning
I bought free standing ticket at RM383 , get pushed by those stupid people :(
Bad experience but unforgettable cause it's my first time to meet my lovers :D
Super Junior-M , BTOB and Exo-M
Although President Choi Siwon didn't attend , i'm felt abit dissapointed
But i enjoyed the show lah :D
I love Hyuk Jae more and more after i met him


HyukJae MARRY ME 

Partners of the day
Had fun with Adeline , Eunice , KahMun and HuiYuen

STARTS WITH BTOB
Peniel

Eun Kwang - leader of BTOB and lead singer too

MinHyuk and Peniel


Exo-M's turn !
I coudn't get good photos of Exo M :(
Chen !

ARGHHH SJM's turn <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">
Fangirl-ing and i shout like hell !!!
Ryeowookie

Siwonnie on the screen cause he didn't attend because he need to film his drama :(
Wish to meet him next time

KyuHyunnieeee !! he's so cute

and lastly my Hyukjaeeeeee !!!
I'm so high hahaha


We went to Bukit Bintang area to enjoy after our finals

We had ShabuOne at Lot 10 as our lunch and went shopping of course
Felicia

LongEe Marco Felicia Me

Looks yummy right

Marco Felicia Me

Weng Sim the housemate

The couple-Chai Ni vs Long Ee


JiaYun

Felicia ShuHui Me


ChaiNi

The group photo :D

I went back to hometown again hehehe
Went to Swiss In to swim with coussies
After that we watched CZ12 at village mall
It was a great day with them


We went mois at Penang to countdown during Christmas Eve 
Had fun with the long lost girlfriends
AnnJoe baby

Baby Erer

ShinJie

Ee

EnEn


Toilet #girlsbeinggirls#

 The girls


I had my birthday dinner at Kinmizu with Erer and Annjoe
Thanks you both so much although it was a simple celebration


I went to yoshiya on the day before i go back to KL with Erer and Raymond
I love the time when we gossip together anywhere anytime :P
I got only 1 photo cause i lost my phone :( sad case


Went back to KL with ShuHui aka the roommate on the 31st of december
It was the bad luck day of mine :(
My semester 2 ended so fast although we fully enjoyed during the whole semester
Times flies and now already my semester 3 and soon we'll be degree students
I'm officially 18th now and step in 19th on 2013 .


The time that all of us being together will always be remembered and cherish even after years and years

No comments: