Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Dayssss

4/1/11
My babe min's birthday
We had a gathering at village mall
Although just a few people
But we're happy enough ! ;D
Happy Birthday to you !
I went to Central Square then Zhuang's brother fetch me there
I bought Vivi magazines there ;)
February and April
Oh No ! Spent money again




Central's MC Donald

VM's tingting store
 


Toilet girl's talk xDDD


VM's Pizza Hut ;)




Daneil wu !!

Let us pose xD


 


YuXuan's mini xperia

The pen that we bought



On the way back to birthday girl's house


Her house



2/4/11
Today is my granda's birthday
Happy Birthday to him ;D
I love you
We had our family gathering at 新飘香
Hmmm
The food was nice!!
Din't took any photos but this xD

I love it muchh!


3/4/11

Me,Mummy,aunt,cousin sister and my grandmother went to Sungai Lalang
My cousin sister born a baby girl !
She was soooo cute
And soooo small!!!!
I become aunty liaw ;(
Her name is Hui Ann ;D

 See !
She was small and cute !!


No comments: