Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thinking ;(


I'm sick this few days
I have a sexy voice now -.-
I saw many people sick this few days
Everbody take care please



My future road just like the unbounded ocean

I'm in my thinking about my future too
I'm confused
Because i din't have any plan after SPM !
And i'm already in form 5 and must ready for SPM
Yesterday chat about a course at Taiwan with a friend at FB
He's study at there
I would like to study at there
I'm confusing now !!
Really !!


And this



I'm regret i din't go to Jay's concert
He's one of my love
I love him a long time ago
That day is a school day
so i can't go ;(
I will go his concert if he came again !!
Really



I also want to go Show's concert larr
He is one of my love since long time ago
But that day is a school day too
ffffff
Cause i'm a form 5 student !!
I will go again if he come next time !




And my love most !
Fahrenheit also want to come and promone their new album
also is a school day !!!!
Although i already saw them two years ago
But i miss them
Espeacially Jiro wang



Really mad !!




 

2 comments:

QiHui said...

Ting: me too...
sick till lost my voice...
caused by singing in the trip from penang till SP unstop...
xD

Ting said...

Good ! Enjoy ;DD