Wednesday, August 31, 2011

31/08/11 Penang

We went to penang while National Day lol
JAM JAM JAM everywhere
Took lotsa pictures
We went to Queensbay Mall
Had our lunch at Friday
Good environment but too expensive and the services were....
Then shop
I meet ErEr LXE there haha
We went to chatime to have a milk tea
Then shop at Mango and Forever 21
I bought a shirt and ErEr bought lots =D lalala
At night i had my dinner at Auto City-Swensens

A latest Vivi is a must-bring-thing 
I bought it when went to central last sunday with raymond neeta and anas
lol haha ;) kinda weird

Friday friday friday~

My drinks-Strawberry lemonade slush . Taste good

Ta-daa

Menu of the day

My pearl milk tea heehee ;)

ErEr LXE


In the mango fitting room *laugh out loud*

Wow we're make up free todayXD hahahaha

Swensens in Auto City


My spagetti :)



That's all for today

So ngam meet ErEr LXE at there muahaha

No comments: