Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Outing with bff♥

Yesterday was Babe Wen's 17 birthday
We had a party at Station 1 organised by Jimmy Jooi
About 15 people there
I din't take photos with all of them
because some of them i 'm not know well
Had fun at there too ;D
What a sweet memories !
Had some funny and happy things happen there too !
Here's some photo ;)



My look ;D


Birthday girl - babe Wen

babe Jia-A girl i know for a long time ago

 
Huie Min sis-I know her 3 years ago ;)

 All girls ;)Take 1

 All girls except Jimmy take 2 ;D


 Wen,Jia,Ting-BFF since Form 1 ;D

 Kenny Jian

 Jimmy Jooi

 Danny Tan

My face look weird ==


I know what is Best Friend since now
A best friend is someone you don't always together with
Someone you don't same class with
But you had many many topic with him/her when you saw her/him
I understand now ;D
Happy !

2 comments:

X WEN said...

thanks ting !
i had sweet momories on my 17 birthday too !
love you all.


it hard to face all the trouble,include frensss trouble.
i know ur feeling well.
but i sure that you two will 和好如初
这就当着是你们2个之间的磨练
度过后,你们的感情一定会更好的
加油

Ting said...

Welcome babe ;D
Next year again XD
Gathering on your birthday hahah
love you too ^^


This type of things
I don't want to think more liaw lor
Just concentrate at my study ;DD