Friday, January 21, 2011

Ouououuuuu !!!!

I went to tuition at Patani Jaya this friday
Before tuition
Me and sim min went to jepoint bought some things
She's so happy that day

Then suddently i smell smoke
I thought got people play the fire works
Actually is Econsave got burn ><
We're so sampat because we're the first time saw this type of things
It's happen about at 4.45pm
Then we went back to tuition 5.05pm
Tuition centre out of electricity ><
Actually is whole Patani Jaya

Then we went to watch the fire again
It's about 10 bomba car came to put off the fire
When i'm back from tuition It din't stop burning ==
My friend told me it burn until night and the whole econsave was gone
We can't buy things from there liaw ;(


There was many people
Until i saw many sin min's school students><>

The smoke make us cant see anything
Really !


I took some pictures with this cutie when watching the fire==
Sampat zha bo><>

No comments: